St. Anthony the Abbot in Xagħra (Sant Anton Abbati in Maltese) is one of the oldest churches in Gozo, reported to have been in existence in 1400. According to old documents it was built by the Gozitan family of Camire and Hinzi. This is confirmed by the report of Mgr Dusina (1575). In 1601 the chapel was rebuilt with a cemetery or “zuntier” in front of it. More info at: www.xaghraparish.org/groups-and-societies/the-church-of-st-anthony-the-abbot-in-xaghra/
The church is in Triq Sant Anton, almost at the end of the village.